For centuries, you and your kind have ruled the darkness, feeding wherever you chose and turning more and more humans to join your clans. In every game of Blood Bound, you and a few of your fellow players become a clan of vampires, working together to deduce the identity of your rival clan’s leader and capture him. Your adversaries—the other players—won’t be idle, however. They’re simultaneously working to identify and eliminate your clan’s leader. You must make your attacks carefully, but hunting in the dark is never easy. In fact, you may not know your friends from your foes until it’s far too late.
Key Selling Points
• A social game of intrigue, backstabbing, and vampire clans for six to twelve players
• Find and capture the leader of a rival clan before your own clan leader is discovered
• Hidden identities foster an atmosphere of paranoia and betrayal
• Special abilities for every role give you a way to tip the game in your team’s favor
• The insidious Inquisitor works on the outside to destroy the vampires